Good news! Next year’s club affiliation prices will remain the same as in 2017.
The club affiliation payment window will open on 6 November 2017 with club affiliation purchased valid from 1 January - 31 December 2018.
- Junior and Adult club affiliation is £105
- Junior club affiliation is £87.50
Affiliated clubs can make the payment online by logging into their Club Management area on the British Triathlon website. If you have previously elected to pay by the annual Direct Debit then you will be notified in December 2017 when this payment is to due be collected.
Alternative Payment Options
If you prefer to pay by cheque then please make sure that your club details are all up to date before posting the cheque to British Triathlon. Alternatively if you would like to make payment by BACS transfer, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the details.
Changes that might affect your club affiliation in 2018
- New junior clubs affiliating to Triathlon England need to be TriMark Club Bronze accredited which involves all the club coaches and the Welfare Officer being DBS checked and British Triathlon being made aware of the outcome of the DBS check.
- The club Welfare Officer is required to hold a certificate having completed a safeguarding course
- The club needs to have a constitution that evidences that they are an open and inclusive club
- Any existing clubs with junior sections need to have the TriMark Club Bronze accreditation in place by November 2018 otherwise the club cannot affiliate to Triathlon England for 2019
If you require any support alligning ot these changes please talk to your Regional Managers – they are there to help and provide support and guide you through the process.