Does your club need help in answering a question on any of the following areas?
- Bookkeeping, e.g. recording transactions, end of year accounts, auditing, tax planning.
- Club Governance, e.g. legal status, liability, legal obligations, company law, CASC rules.
- Club Management, e.g. constitution, rules and regulations, roles and responsibilities of committee
- Club Planning, e.g. strategic planning, putting together a business plan.
- Customer Service, e.g. first impressions, loyalty schemes, volunteer training.
- Facility Management, e.g. leases, licensing, music licenses, bar management, health and safety.
- Marketing, e.g. creating a marketing plan, social media, advertising, leaflets, market research.
- Paying for Services, e.g. options available, employment, self-employment, casual worker.
- Volunteers, e.g. attracting and retaining, paying expenses, mentoring, buddy schemes.
- Data Protection, e.g. making sure you are GDPR compliant
Then you can contact the club helpline email@example.com. Your email will be acknowledged within eight working hours and will be dealt with by an experienced sports business advisor who will be your contact until such time as the matter is resolved.
This service is free and available to all Triathlon England affiliated clubs.