Spaces available for our Triathlon Specific First Aid courses for 2019. Delivered in conjunction with Lifeline Training, the course is a very hands on practical course, which guarantees a manikin between two, along with various other training aids including chocking vests, defibrillators and auto adrenaline injection pens.
Open to all members, the course will include all relevant sporting type injuries and will be delivered by trainers who are medics and triathlon sports coach educators from Lifeline Training. Lifeline guarantees a manikin for each person, providing opportunities for candidates to have lots of hands on experience.
The course content includes: aims of first aid, role of first aider, anaphylaxis, asthma, bleeding, fractures and dislocations, collisions, head injuries, choking, carido pulmonary resucitation, defibrillation, diabetes, drowning, eye injuries, first aid kits, fitting, heart attacks, poisoning, recovery position, shock, spinal injuries, stroke, unconscious casuatlies, burns, climate injuries, soft tissue injuries, Q&A's.
All candidates will receive:
- Training Pack
- Colour Manual
- 4 Certificates (Emergency First Aid at Work - Triathlon First Aid 6hrs, Automated External Defibrillator, British Heart Foundation Emergency Life Support and Auto Adrenaline Injection Pen Module), valid for 3 years.
For further information and course bookings, please select one of the courses below:
- First Aid in Triathlon - SOUTH EAST, YHA South Downs, 14th September 2019
- First Aid in Triathlon - LONDON, Brunel University, 15th September 2019
- First Aid in Triathlon - WEST MIDLANDS, Pingles Leisure Centre, 22nd September 2019
- First Aid in Triathlon - EAST MIDLANDS, Ravenshead Village Hall, 23rd November 2019
- First Aid in Triathlon - EASTERN, Radwinter Pavilion, 24th November 2019