To reward you for your loyalty and to celebrate another successful year in the sport, we are running a competition throughout the month of December, with a number of money-can’t-buy prizes available exclusively to Triathlon England members.
To show how much we value our members, beginning on 1 December, we will be running a series of prize draws on alternate days until 23 December via Triathlon England Twitter and Facebook channels, offering prizes kindly donated by a number of British Triathlon Official Sponsors and Suppliers.
Prizes will be provided by the following British Triathlon Official Sponsors and Suppliers:
Training Peaks - Official Training Software Supplier
Yellow Jersey - Official Cycle Insurance Supplier
P20 - Official Sun Protection Supplier
Beacon - Official Bike Supplier
ZEROD - Official Sports Apparel Sponsor
Nirvana - Official Age-Group Team Travel Suppliers
Whole Earth Foods - Official Supplier to British Triathlon
MaxiNutrition - Official Sports Nutrition Sponsor
Garmin - Official Supplier to British Triathlon
Blade - Official Age-Group Kit Supplier
British Triathlon will also be providing prizes throughout the competition period, so don’t miss out and join us as we say thank you to our Triathlon England members and look ahead to a show-stopping 2016.
Not yet a Triathlon England Member? Become one in time for 2016 and join here.
Terms and Conditions
- The competitions are only open to current Triathlon England members, with a valid membership number.
- The competition shall open at 09:00 and close at 23:59 on alternate days during December 2015, beginning on 1st and ending on 23rd.
- The competition is only open to UK residents with a UK postal address.
- Only one entry is allowed per person, per competition. Bulk, third party and group entries will be disqualified.
- Each competition is open to all with the exception of employees of British Triathlon, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration of the sport.
- The prize winner(s) will be chosen at random on the day following the competition they have entered
- The prize winner(s) will be notified by email used when becoming a Triathlon England member. The Prize-winner will have 10 working days from receipt of the Prize Notification to claim their Prize by responding to the email. If the Prize-winner has not claimed their Prize within this period, Triathlon England will be entitled to select an alternative Prize-winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason Triathlon England reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- All Prize-winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name and one or more photographs); and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity.
- British Triathlon’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.