The #TriLikeMe campaign is a British Triathlon campaign to encourage increased participation in triathlon.
The campaign promotes the stories of existing triathletes like your club members, to show that triathlon is a sport that is open to all! Triathlon is all about the people, so we want to promote triathlon through the stories of people who already take part.
Through the campaign British Triathlon are promoting stories on the dedicated #TriLikeMe webpage, as well as promoting them on social media. Event organisers are engaging with the #TriLikeMe campaign to promote their events, and are using #TriLikeMe branded selfie boards for their competitors to promote the events on their own social media with branded photos. #TriLikeMe selfie boards are available for your club to buy for £15 (we’ll pay the postage), then all you need to do is provide the opportunities for you club members to use them. To get your hands on one, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a special opportunity for affiliated clubs, we are providing the opportunity to WIN 2 free #TriLikeMe deckchairs for your club! All you need to do is get your members to Tweet us (@BritTri) with why they love triathlon using the hashtag #TriLikeMe and tagging/mentioning your club. We will draw the winner on Wednesday 8 August, so hurry there’s not long for them to do it!
How can you get involved?
- Provide this link to your members to submit their #TriLikeMe stories
- Post stories, quotes and images from your competitors on social media using the hashtag #TriLikeMe
- Like and share the #TriLikeMe stories that are promoted each Tuesday for #TriLikeMe Tuesday
- Enter the competition to win the deckchairs
- You could also purchase a #TriLikeMe selfie board to make you photo even better!!
For more information and to get involved, email email@example.com.